Best Option

Find the right accountancy solution for your requirements

Do I have to trade immediately?

No. Your company can remain dormant (non – trading) for as long as you wish, however you must file dormant account forms with both HMRC and Companies House along with an annual return form (Form AA02) with Companies House, again we can help you with this.