Best Option

Find the right accountancy solution for your requirements

How do I make a claim to have penalties removed?

To make a claim, write to your local Tax Office and give the following details:

  • Your name and Unique Taxpayer Reference – you’ll find this on documents such as your tax return or Self Assessment Statement.
  • The date you sent your return.
  • The reason why the return was late.

Of course, you can also ask your accountant to assist with this, should such a situation arise which is outside of their control