Best Option

Find the right accountancy solution for your requirements

What happens if I make a mistake or send incorrect information?

If any of your personal details have changed, or if you find that you (or the Tax Office!) has made a mistake, then you must let HMRC know as soon as possible. You can be penalised if your Tax Return is incorrect through fraud or negligence – for example of you provide incorrect figures on purpose – then you could end up with a criminal conviction if you try to ‘cheat’ the tax system. All in all it’s best to get it right first time if you possibly can!